At EkinnoLab our passion for technology drives us to provide innovative smart mobility solutions addressing the challenges of today and future transport. We are committed to developing intelligent parking technologies that complement existing services and enable the creation of new business models.
If you are passionate about smart technologies and want to contribute to shaping high-tech products that matter globally, come join us. We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Team in Gliwice. If you want to put your career path on the new track, collaborate with people internationally, and make a positive impact on citizens’ lives, don’t hesitate to send your application today.
EkinnoLab is hiring despite the current COVID-19 situation! We look forward to shaping a new world together!
IoT Engineer – Intern
As a part of our team you will:
- Collaborate with our Engineering Team
- Assemble and service IoT devices
- Assist in building new prototypes
- Diagnose issues in IoT devices
- Create and maintain technical documentation
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Basic knowledge in the field of electronics and electrical engineering
- Ability to assemble and service electronic devices
- Knowledge of programming languages, especially C/C++
- Commitment, accuracy, and responsibility
- Detail-oriented and analytical mind
- Strong communication and team skills
- Team player with the ability to operate in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Good understanding of English, both verbal and written
We will also appreciate:
- Practical experience in using ARM microcontroller (such as STM8/STM32)
- Basic knowledge of real-time systems (np. RTOS)
- Experience in designing simple electronic components (np. EAGLE, KiCad)
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Education in the field of Electronics, Computer Science, or Mathematics
Apply by sending your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE ATTACH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT TO YOUR RESUME:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb rekrutacji, zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych”