Are you passionate about agile way of working – want to practice in agile friendly environment and be a part of a team working on solutions that are addressing real customer needs? Do you like working in international, multicultural environment with innovative and passionate about newest technology team-mates? If you are open-minded, eager to learn new technologies and work in an agile way – don’t wait … send your application to us …
Employment location: Gliwice/Amsterdam
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communicate with Product Owners and ensure a clear definition of sprint goals.
- Actively help the SCRUM teams to meet sprint goal.
- Ensure the SCRUM teams have everything it needs to do its job and remove any obstacles.
- Coach SCRUM teams members in Agile working approach.
- Day-to-day maintenance of SCRUM boards in JIRA Agile.
We offer you:
- An international e-business technology environment;
- Your participation is the development of innovative and highly successful apps;
- Traveling opportunities to customer locations (EU and beyond);
- Career development possibilities in various areas related to newest IT technologies;
- Budget for education and personal development.
Experience that we expect:
- At least 3 years experience working in SCRUM teams preferably as SCRUM Master;
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Very good speaking, writing and reading English language skills;
Nice to have:
- SCRUM Master certificate
- Experience using Atlassian products – JIRA, Confluence
- Experience working in delivery of IT applications/systems
Apply by sending your CV/Resume to email@example.com